"The Blessed Love" Christian Catholic Charm Bracelet Cameo, Patron Saints Medals



I created this bracelet with silvertone setting and a large 2 1/2"x2" beautiful handmade cameo with image of Blessed Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus.

The bracelet adorned with:



White faux pearls 10mm

Purple dark glass beads 8mm

Light pink faux pearls 10mm

Red rice beads 4x7mm

Handmade polymer clay roses



I added some catholic Patron Saints medals:

Goldtone Guardian Angel / Cherub

St. Holy Child Mary

St. Alphonsus / Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Holy Child Jesus of Colombia (Divino Nino de Colombia)

St. Dymphna



Most holy Virgin Mary, Mother of God, 
although unworthy to be thy servant, 
yet moved by thy wonderful compassion
 and by my desire to serve thee, I now
 choose thee, in the presence of my
 Guardian Angel and of the whole Heavenly 
court, as my advocate and mother. I resolve 
always to love and serve thee for the future 
and to do whatever I can to lead others to love
 and serve thee. I ask thee, Mother of God, 
by the Blood which thy Son shed for me, to 
receive me as thy servant. Assist me in all my 
thoughts, words, and actions in every moment 
of my life, so that every step I take and every 
breath I breathe may be directed to the glory
 of God. Through thy powerful intercession, may
 I turn from sin and never offend Jesus. May my life
 give glory and honor to Him. With thee, may I praise
 Him forever in Heaven. My Mother Mary, I recommend
 my soul to thee now and at the hour of my death. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment