Our Lady of Medjugorje w/ message Religious Catholic Medal Pendant Double Sided


Our Lady of Medjugorje medal
This is an amazing 1'' (25mm) round Medal / Pendant  that represent an image of Our Lady of Medjugorje and an message: During an Apparition IN MEDJUGORJE Our Lady said on November 24, 1988 (THANKSGIVING DAY):
"I will intercede for you to God for all your intentions." 






November 24, 1988 Thanksgiving Day

The apparition took place near a large tree in a field near the home where Marija was staying. Our Lady came and was very happy. She looked at all who had gathered there. She blessed everyone. Marija recommended every person present to Our Lady and She prayed The Lord's Prayer and the Glory Be. Our Lady's message: "I invite you to live my messages. I am here to help you! I will intercede for you to God for all your intentions."



No comments:

Post a Comment