Our Lady of Czestochowa Christian Catholic Charm Bracelet w Patron Saints Medal



I created this bracelet with goldtone setting and a beautiful 30x35mm medal with image of Our Lady of Czestochowa.
The bracelet adorned with:

Yellow rondelle scrylic beads 6x8mm
Red teardrop glass beads 8x12mm
Brown faux pearls 8mm
Enamel cross
Purple glass small heart

I added some catholic Patron Saints medals:

Our Lady of Medjugorje
Miraculous Locket / Rose
St. Raymond Nonnatus
St. Anthony
St. Anastasia
5 Way Cross
Goldtone Miraculous Medal
Jesus with Sacred Heart

 

I fly to Thee Sacred Heart of my Savior,
for Thou art for my refuge, my only hope.
Thou art the remedy for all my miseries,
my consolation in all my wretchedness,
the reparation for all my infidelities,
the supplement for all my deficiencies,
the expiation for all my sins, and the hope
and end of all my prayers.

Thou art the only one Who is never
weary of me and Who can bear with
my faults, because Thou lovest me with
an infinite love. Therefore, O my God,
have mercy on me according to Thy great
mercy, and do with me, and for me,
and in me, whatever Thou wilt, for I give
myself entirely to Thee, divine Heart, with full
confidence that Thou will never reject me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment