Our Lady of The Rosary Christian Catholic Charm Bracelet w Patron Saints Medals



The feast of the Holy Rosary was established by Saint Pius V on the anniversary of the naval victory won by the Christian fleet at Lepanto, October 7, 1571. The victory was attributed to the help of the holy Mother of God whose aid was invoked through praying the Rosary. The celebration of this day invites all to mediate upon the mysteries of Christ, following the example of the Blessed Virgin Mary who was so singularly associated with the incarnation, passion and glorious resurrection of the Son of God.
I created this bracelet with silvertone setting and an amazing medal with image of Our Lady of The Rosary adorned with rhinestones.
The bracelet adorned with:

Black acrylic beads 8mm
Blue rondelle crystal glass beads 8mm
Dragon veins beads 8mm
Pink faux pearls 8mm and 10mm
Brazilian Aquamarine 8mm
Candy pattern hearts 16mm
Polymer clay rose

Our Lady of the Rosary

Prayer of St. Germanus to Our Lady:

O you, who are, after God, my powerful protectress
and my true consolation in this world, you who are
the celestial dew that sweetens my pains; the light
of my soul when plunged in darkness, my guide
in my journeys, my strength in my weaknesses,
my treasure in poverty, the remedy of my wounds,
my joy in all my sorrows, my refuge in all dangers,
the hope of my life and of my salvation, deign to hear
my prayers, to take an interest in my woes, and to show
me that compassion which peculiarly belongs
to the Mother of a God Who entertains such
love and goodness towards men.
He is their Father, and He has constituted you
their Mother. Ah! place me then amongst the
number of your dearest children, and obtain for me
from God all the graces which you know to be
necessary for the salvation of my soul. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment