Sacred Heart of Jesus Handmade Catholic Charm Bracelet w Patron Saints Medals



I created this bracelet to honor Our most faithful and loving Sacred Heart of Jesus, His heart always full of love for us.
I used copper setting and an amazing medal with image of Our Most Loyal Sacred Heart of Jesus.
The bracelet adorned with:

Bronze faux pearls beads 10mm
Orange oval glass beads 4x8mm
Green faux pearls 10mm
Polymer clay roses 12mm
Different size and colors lucite leaves and flowers.

I added some catholic Patron Saints medals:
Guardian Angel
St. Anne
St. Padre Pio
Our Lady of Monserrat
St. Agnes
St. Anthony / St. Francis
Silvertone Crucifix
Enamel Crucifix

 

Prayer to the Sacred Heart by Saint Francis De Sales

May Thy Heart dwell always in our hearts!
May Thy Blood ever flow in the veins of our souls!
O sun of our hearts, Thou givest life to all things by the rays
of Thy goodness!
I will not go until Thy Heart has strengthened me,
O Lord Jesus!
May the Heart of Jesus be the King of my heart!
Blessed be God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment